#Listen to the Music and Vote below

BIG lettering,
BOLDfonts,
and/or,
Crazy Colors.

VOTE 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
for 5, 3 and 1 points respectively,
otherwise your vote will not be counted

Voting allowed from 1 posted beat or 5 posts up.
You must vote in order to be eligible for the win.
Do not vote for yourself.

Voting ENDS Friday @ 15:00 CET = 06:00 Pacific Time

To the winner:
PLEASE POST A NEW TOPIC WITH YOUR SAMPLES AND RULES BY Friday 21:00 CET = NOON FRIDAY , PACIFIC TIME
Suggested sample host: https://wetransfer.com/

For default rules and more:
STBB Beat Battle Info, Rules & Guidelines
0 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Re: STBB #895 VOTE

Thu May 02, 2024 8:15 am

dope ish peeps !

top three hype and live battle beats imho..

H.B .1

M.A.

5.X
1 x

ladzSick

Thu May 02, 2024 12:47 pm

Yo beatmakers!
Congrats on your win JoaGymshoe thanks for entertaining our tiny tantrum :salute: Here are our votes :

3. Joagymshoe

2. h b

1. Sonic Skater
2 x

SonicSkater

Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 pm

First off...

Fuck. Damn you guys brought it this week. Everyone who posted this week (literally everyone I listened to them all) should be proud of themselves and go home to their families and tell them the return of HipHop Jesus is nigh upon us (Tupac? Dilla? Hip-hop religious scholars sound off) and his spirit is being summoned as we speak on this forum. Idk some weeks I come make some beats and it's a nice chill time maybe I snag a 2nd or 1st to tell the fam about, but this time wasn't like that I was both humbled and inspired in the best way. Keep making music take care of urselves and live a long life (so I can keep listening to y'all's beats and jacking your style - respectfully). Much love to everyone around here old and new.

K here are my votes I'm on my phone so no big fonts sorry the SCREEN is TOO SMALL...

1. H B aka Holy Bap aka Huge Ballistics aka Hottest Beats on the street. I'm gonna study ur beat until I can distill the madness I heard into a serum and put in every beat I make after this whenever I'm feeling wild af. P.S. can you just take a screenshot of the Ableton I need to see what that scene view looks like

2. 5XVT! If you took the last 100 or so battles and threw this one in the running it would be hitting that top spot many times over for sure! This was a stacked week, any other week this might be my #1. When I heard the Kanye style vocals droning on TRACK ONE of this playlist I absolutely lost my shit (and it smacked my mix/master ego with the loudness so bad it made me wanna watch another 8 hour tutorial on compression gimme your secrets please). Mad creativity and mad respect to you man

3. MOXATRON. The only reason this is 3rd is because of the theme, you made some truly smooth shit I'm vibin to it while I'm writing this right now. Idk it ain't always about the rules maaaannnn. Some of y'all (myself included) couldn't summon a demon and went on a smooth blazed out journey instead and I respect it. This one hit for real MOX from now on I'm gonna remember ALL CAPS when I spell the man's name <3

Peace and love to all ya'll keep smashing those MPCs/keyboards/mice and making dope shit!
3 x

phortran

Thu May 02, 2024 1:07 pm

another crazy week of submissions!! so many good beats to choose from.
here's my votes based on the ones that got my heart rate going the most:

3) h b
my dude this was outta control, amazing skills on display

2) 5XVT
big hype energy on this, love the intro

1) MA Beats
you really brought it this week bro, this was wild, amazing production all over this track
1 x

MA-Beats

Thu May 02, 2024 1:26 pm

Really good work out there this week!

My top 3 this week:
1. phortran - So dopely arranged and the damn Mix is on point!
2. JoaGymshoe - Dope work on the chops and an alternative way to go on the beat comp.
3. LeftBoi - Smooth choppage and beat.

MOXATRON - so smooth n chill and HESHy - Solid beat
1 x

Jeff CrystaL

Thu May 02, 2024 2:30 pm

Hello,
I hope you are well!!
It was a nice week! love the tracks did....
And the sample was nice to work with.

1.LefBoi (very wide and strong)
2.Moxatron (love the melody)
3.JoagymShoe (so fresh! )
2 x

JoaGymshoe

Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 pm

MA-Beats wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:26 pm
and an alternative way to go on the beat comp.
yoo..thx.. dope work by you too ! .. what do you mean by ^^ this exactly?
0 x

Hugh G Twatt

Thu May 02, 2024 5:02 pm

1. Left Boi
2. phortran
3. Heshy

Great week. I went back and forth on my top 3 but I ended up with the ones that could launch a good time best.
0 x

HB

Thu May 02, 2024 8:32 pm

SonicSkater wrote: First off...

Fuck. Damn you guys brought it this week. Everyone who posted this week (literally everyone I listened to them all) should be proud of themselves and go home to their families and tell them the return of HipHop Jesus is nigh upon us (Tupac? Dilla? Hip-hop religious scholars sound off) and his spirit is being summoned as we speak on this forum. Idk some weeks I come make some beats and it's a nice chill time maybe I snag a 2nd or 1st to tell the fam about, but this time wasn't like that I was both humbled and inspired in the best way. Keep making music take care of urselves and live a long life (so I can keep listening to y'all's beats and jacking your style - respectfully). Much love to everyone around here old and new.

K here are my votes I'm on my phone so no big fonts sorry the SCREEN is TOO SMALL...

1. H B aka Holy Bap aka Huge Ballistics aka Hottest Beats on the street. I'm gonna study ur beat until I can distill the madness I heard into a serum and put in every beat I make after this whenever I'm feeling wild af. P.S. can you just take a screenshot of the Ableton I need to see what that scene view looks like

2. 5XVT! If you took the last 100 or so battles and threw this one in the running it would be hitting that top spot many times over for sure! This was a stacked week, any other week this might be my #1. When I heard the Kanye style vocals droning on TRACK ONE of this playlist I absolutely lost my shit (and it smacked my mix/master ego with the loudness so bad it made me wanna watch another 8 hour tutorial on compression gimme your secrets please). Mad creativity and mad respect to you man

3. MOXATRON. The only reason this is 3rd is because of the theme, you made some truly smooth shit I'm vibin to it while I'm writing this right now. Idk it ain't always about the rules maaaannnn. Some of y'all (myself included) couldn't summon a demon and went on a smooth blazed out journey instead and I respect it. This one hit for real MOX from now on I'm gonna remember ALL CAPS when I spell the man's name <3

Peace and love to all ya'll keep smashing those MPCs/keyboards/mice and making dope shit!

1st LeftBoi :medal: :medal: :medal: :medal: :medal:
2nd phortran :medal: :medal: :medal:
3rd MA Beats
:medal:
Great week !

Thank you SonicSkater! I made the video how to make the beats of mine. Plz check it if you like!
3 x

5XVT

Fri May 03, 2024 12:32 am

SonicSkater wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 pm
2. 5XVT!
Thanks for the kind words, it's stuff like this that makes me glad to part of the STBB community, feedback included from all of you guys. :heart:
SonicSkater wrote: gimme your secrets please
If anyone wants to know more about anything I do / have used just send me a message and if I can help out I will do :thumbup:

1. HB - Battle!
2. Leftboi
3. MA Beats
2 x

JoaGymshoe

Fri May 03, 2024 5:43 am

hmm, i tried to reach Leftboi.. hope the new time frame doesn't catch him out ..
0 x

Granny David

Fri May 03, 2024 6:19 am

STBB #895 RESULT

1st
h b
19pts

2nd
phortran
11pts

3rd
MA Beats ✪
10pts

LeftBoi 19pts didn't vote

If you have any ideas/samples for future beat battles you want to share for possible use, please post them in STBB Battle Back-Up / Stockpile / Ideas thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=198
1 x

MOXATRON

Fri May 03, 2024 6:26 am

Yo

What’s popping beat nuts?

some dope battle beats this week…
Big ups all.
Diggin...

5XVT
Hugh G Stonah
Jeff CrystaL