The_Widely_Unknown

Re: STBB 890 Spring Break Soul

Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 am

Happy easter to the stbb fam! Great samples...

0 x

Reefer

Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 am

Couldn't manage upload and had 2 flip a new one quickly
0 x

STBB
STBB Wins: :ugeek:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm

ess-p wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:24 pm
JoaGymshoe wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:46 am

wow.. this hacking and disappearing of sc accounts is the stuff of nightmares..

glad you got it back 5x .. hope it gets sorted es-pee..

any way of preventing this from happening somehow ?
it does seem a bit wild that 3 people that use the forum have their a/c deleted (+ resubmann3rs)....could it be anything to do with the forum? i cant figure it out because im sure my soundcloud a/c has a different password than the forum...anyways my account has been reactivated
Sorry I'm just noticing this post now, but thank you for sharing this thought -- this gave me one idea to remove Soundcloud / other social media links from the Member List page here - memberlist.php . I've noticed that when we do get the occasional attack that the spammers will add random shitty links to their profile which are displayed on this page.. so I'm not sure if this has ever been used as a source for bad actors to find a bunch of SC links to try and hack.. they wouldn't have access to anything but a link to the SC profile, but I'd rather remove the links just to be safe in-case anyone used it as a list to target accounts (any attacker would have had to register for the board first though, this page has never been visible to non-members).

That being said, PLEASE use a different password here than what you use on SC or other websites.. this is generally a good idea to have a separate password for logins anywhere :ugeek:
0 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”